France tomorrow . It's only really hit me today but for all the wrong reasons. I should be buzzing going on about it every 2 seconds of the day but no , I'm not and I'm not feeling excited at all. Today has been goodbye. Goodbye for a holiday that lasts 2 weeks but for some reason it felt like a proper goodbye for a long time. Today has been teary . If you know me you'd know I don't cry that much if at all but all these emotions and hormones have built up . I sound like such ab ungrateful cow but I guess you can't help the way you feel.
Billy Thomas and Jessica Wharton I'm gonna miss you so much .
Amy and Emma burbage, you better get ready cos here I come .
Billy Thomas and Jessica Wharton I'm gonna miss you so much .
Amy and Emma burbage, you better get ready cos here I come .
seeing as you've been absent from my life for nearly a week.. this made me cry far more than usual :')
ReplyDeletei love you so much.