So I guess this is good bye Year 10.
Where do I start with this year ?
I lost a really close friend this year and yer sometimes it still upsets me, but losing her ment I gained 3 of the bestest mates I think I have ever had.
This year began the start of our crazy antics.
Parties = Alcohol
Where do I start with this year ?
I lost a really close friend this year and yer sometimes it still upsets me, but losing her ment I gained 3 of the bestest mates I think I have ever had.
This year began the start of our crazy antics.
Parties = Alcohol


The parties have been wild, I have scars and some of the worst hangovers ever to prove this.
Relationships have started now. This for me has been one of the best and worst parts of year 10. One thing I have realised is never ever ever let a boy take you for a mug.
Mistakes have been my bestfriend. I've certainly had my fair share of these. But I'll tell you one thing these mistakes definatly made me happy at the time.
I hope you had the time of your life, cos I certainly have.
Year 11, good luck , you have a lot to live up to.
No comments:
Post a Comment