Saturday, 21 August 2010

I get tired, And upset, And i’m trying to care a little less.

I've started writing this at 1:42 am , this will make a lot of sense lol jk. But I have way to much goin on in my head not to vent it out somewhere.
I've just got off of the phone to Jessica. We had been talking about all sorts but mainly the catastrophe that has hit our group that is partly (a big part) my fault (not intentionly at all). So William I will call him (so random) keeps telling people that I am taking his best friend away from him. Now I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinder really deeply offended by this, if he means this in a joking way or not (as he states). Wanna know the reason why ? Because his bestfriend (my boyfriend) spent time with me for not even 2 hours, also this was one time. Know I would understand if it was a recurring occasion but its not. We have been going out for a month , 16 days of that was spent me being in France and its really the only alone time we have ever got .
So now I'm guessing he proper hates me for practically no reason, causing so many arguments and awkwardness for no reason , he has proper done my nut in . And when all of this is over who's gonna be the hurt one here ... me, ill be boyfriendless and bestfriendless after he makes the 2 people I care about the most choose between us. I don't understand him he has changed so much , I just want the friend that I loved spending time with back and not the selfish-two-faced- backstabbing-little-shit of a boy.

Right one rant over one to go.

J-j-j-j . Ergh . Do one.
You came out of the blue then straight back into it ... then decided that it wasn't good enough in there , oh no, so you came out again. You think we can just pick off where we left off. Well we can't. You disappeared . I delt with that, accepted it . You can't expect me to drop everything and run back to you. I'm not some kinder booty call. If you didn't leave I wouldn't of been in this . I refuse to speak about you , tryna kid myself that your here, its working but I got to let my emotions out somewhere and I guess its on here .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages